- Trident Diving Equipment is pleased
to make available for your use
- the following Material Safety Data
Sheets which contain health and safety information.
- These sheets
take preference over and supersedes
- any previous Material Safety Data
Sheets you may have for the below listed
- The MSDS sheets are being supplied to
you pursuant to the
- requirements of Section 313 of Title
III of the Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization
- of 1986 (SARA), 40 CFR Part 372.
- Please note that if you repackage or
- redistribute these products, this
information should be sent to the recipients.
- MSDS's contain valuable health and
safety information which
- you should use in hazard
communication and training programs for
- your employees as required of
employers under the OSHA Hazard
- Communication Standard (29 CFR
- We urge you to sendhealth and safety practices, and to
notify your employees, customers,
- agents, and contractors of the
information so that they will be fully
- informed regarding health, safety and
environmental protection measures.